Friday, January 21, 2011

Spring Course Count Down.....School is just around the corner......

Hi all,
I am patiently anticipating doing a great job this semester.  With a renewed determination.  I can hardly wait to get going.  THIS IS YOUR LIIIIFFFEE......Remember that show from the 50's or 60's (can't remember).  I used to be a person that had low self esteem and a bunch of insecurities.....ALL GONE....Praise the Lord....Just because of his grace and nothing more.  No work of my own.  


When I was younger, I used to think that Medical Education and the process leading up to med school was a long tedious one.  This at first seemed daunting.  But as an adult, I am glad that it 
is not a quick process because I can gage my progress with milestones along the way. And as an adult with real life professional experiences, I have so much more to offer as opposed to someone fresh out of college.  I think the kind of determination that is required is solidified along the way as you continue on this process to MD and beyond. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any negative comments will not be approved