I realized a few things recently:
- I'm not 25 anymore.
- I need to take breaks in between studying to minimize STRESS. (sometimes for at least a week)
- I need to do something that makes me happy and relaxed (starting Aqua-aerobics on Tuesday)
- I need to study daily for 2-3 hours per day maximum not 8-10 as usual.
- Not focus on a completion date because this journey is a long winding road that can only move one day at a time
- HAVE FUN DURING THE STRETCH...
- Separate from all NEGATIVE PEOPLE AND NEGATIVITY....
I will surmize to say that pressing fast forward always puts stress on the cassette tapes in the tape deck and will also do the same to my life. So I relinquish all control over the timeline and completion date and follow the leader of my destiny!!!!