Sunday, October 23, 2011

MASTERING YOUR COMMITMENTS - FULL-TIME WORK AND SCHOOL!!!

Okay so I had to really prioritize my commitments....My goals are to complete my prereqs for Med School and earn money if possible along the way.  Here is the full-time job update......HAD TO LET IT GO......COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND WAS BEGINNING TO DEVELOP ANXIETY.  After careful consideration of the EXTREMELY BUSY RECRUITING CONTRACT that I was on.  I realized that I am better suited for a contract role that has breaks in between. i.e. - a 3 month assignment and pause to get another one.  I can hardly articulate what I want to say right now without the thoughts of EXTREME STRESS creeping on my mind.  PHEEEEWWWWW!!!!  Folks I was actually suffering anxiety attacks because of the (recaptured slave) mentality of the team that I was working with.  NEVER AGAIN...  I will work hard on my goals and God will supply our needs as he always does by faith.....  Right now school is the main career until a less stressful option appears.....  I will not be defeated.  I HAVE THE VICTORY, AND AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH JESUS CHRIST......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any negative comments will not be approved