Thursday, May 24, 2012

POSITIVE PRESSURE BREATHING!!!!

Hi all,
Been away recuperating for a while.  Had to ONCE AGAIN...regroup. This is critical to keep the pace and momentum... While my husband and I have been battling some serious financial trials, (the fire has been turned up recently). I am still standing on the word of GOD THAT SAYS " HE WILL SUPPLY ALL OF YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES" through Christ Jesus.. Not my riches, but his....

Now moving on to better things. I have gone to a few open houses and am really excited about a few Medical Schools that I have visited recently.  Also there is one particular school that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Midwest.  But that may be a REAL DREAM because of Dear Hubby.  He is so stuck on the North East.... GRRRRRRR!!!! Anyway I will make it work anywhere I go.  Also I have been looking at homes in the vicinity of the Schools I have visited.

I am really packing it on this summer with 4 Science classes.  Yikes....I know but after the health scare that STRESS GAVE ME LAST SEMESTER I HAD TO DOUBLE UP ON CLASSES TO KEEP FROM FALLING TOO FAR BEHIND AND HAVING TO RECOVER FROM A MAJOR BLOW TO MY GPA, all because of STRESS.....I will make it through with much prayer.  I have found that ADVERSARIES jump out of the woodwork when you are PERSEVERING....Well gotta get back to studying..... I wish everyone the best and hope you have a great summer.... TRY TO ENJOY IT...

Oh I almost forgot, I just returned from Florida. My brother just graduated from Med School and is starting his Orthopedic Surgery residency in June... He was chosen among thousands and we are really excited for him....


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother. I have a college buddy that also matched Orthopedic Surgery. It is quite the accomplishment. Also, good luck with your classes. Are they full term courses or 8 weeks? Last, I don't know what it is with these husbands and their desire to stay where they are. My husband and I are from the Midwest and he refuses to leave our native state and city for that matter LOL. It was a blessing that I was accepted to a med school in our home state LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NLS,
    Thanks for the encouragement. Yes Ortho is tough business. Very competative.... mostly because of money.... I believe that all medicine is valuable. And no all the classes are only 10 weeks.... GRRRRR!!! But that's the summer. ACCELERATED.!!! And oh yes my husband is a mess about the Northeast. Particularly because he is ... you guessed it A NEW YORKER!!!! GRRRRR!!!!. THEY ARE SO STUCK IN THE NYC STATE OF MIND... If you don't mind me asking, what school did you get in? You can send me a PM to njdr2b@gmail.com. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi NJDR2B!!! I hope classes are going well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Apop201X,
    I have been in a whirlwind. 2 grand mothers 92 and 81 went in to cardiac arrest and the 81yr old just died after being on life support for a few hours. Recently buried her and then the 92yr old is still hospitalized but God gave her a miracle. We found out that she suffered a stroke and blindness attributed to oxygen deprivation during cardiac arrest. What a mess but God is merciful and faithful to us. So my classes have suffered tremendously and due to all of the above, I will be working to complete them in July. Nevertheless, God has provided favor with my professors. THANK YOU JESUS!

    ReplyDelete

Any negative comments will not be approved